We are looking for an Executive Assistant to support our leadership team. The Executive Assistant will assist in a variety of business-related functions from booking meetings, organizing travel, conducting preliminary research, filing documents, basic book-keeping and providing relief for the Administrative Assistant. This is a part-time position based in the corporate Vernon office.
- Prepare confidential correspondence and documents
- Coordinate meetings and travel arrangements for the leadership team
- Coordinate internal and external events (staff gatherings, client/vendor appreciation events, etc.)
- Maintain confidential human resource files
- Triage issues of a sensitive and confidential nature
- Provide administrative support to the leadership team
- Perform basic book-keeping tasks (data entry, invoicing, etc.)
- Assist in building customer relationships; update customer information and manage the customer database
- Assist with social media and marketing campaigns
- Complete special projects requiring research and analysis
- May perform other duties as necessary, or assigned
- 2+ years office administration experience
- Experience in the real estate or construction industry considered an asset
Skills and Competencies
- Exceptional customer service skills; engaging and friendly personality
- Strong communication skills – both oral and written
- Strong administrative skills; highly organized and detail-oriented
- Technically savvy – experience with a variety of computer applications and social media platforms (Word, Excel, CRM, Facebook, etc.)
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Team player willing to assume general office tasks and support the team where needed
- Discretion and ability to maintain confidential information
As an employee of Everton Ridge Homes, you will join a team of dedicated professionals committed to growing in their respective professions. We offer a competitive salary, benefits, and are a family-friendly company that understands the flexibility required to successfully balance a demanding career with a rewarding home-life.
Interested candidates are asked to submit a resume and covering letter to email@example.com.